6th Anniversary Celebration

- Die neue Teilnehmer sollen sich hier bitte erstmal vorstellen, danke.
- New registrants must first here introduce themselves, thank you.
- Les nouveaux inscrits doivent d´abord se présenter ici, merci.
- Aquí usted puede dejar que su presentación por favor, gracias.

Forum rules
Welcome to "Tricornejock.com"
You have 14 days to complete your registration and introduce yourself in this forum section. Beyond this period, without response from you, your account may be deleted to reduce our database and make room for someone else. Thank you.
(Guidelines of forum)

Hallo und herzlich willkommen hier im Forum
Sie haben eine Frist von 14 Tagen, um Ihre Registrierung abzuschließen, bitte stellen Sie sich im diesem Thread kurz vor. Nach Ablauf dieses Zeitraums ohne Antwort von Ihnen kann ihr Konto gelöscht werden, um unsere Datenbank übersichtlich zu halten und um Platz für neue Mitglieder zu schaffen. Vielen Dank. (Forumsregeln des Forums)

Bonjour et bienvenue sur "Tricornejock.com"
Vous disposez d´un délai de 14 jours pour parfaire votre inscription et vous présenter dans cette section du forum. Au delà de ce délai et sans réaction de votre part, votre compte peut être supprimé pour alléger notre base de données et laisser de la place à une autre personne. Merci
(Charte du forum)

Hola y Bienvenido a "Tricornejock.com"
Usted tiene 14 días para completar su registro y preséntarse en esta sección. Más allá de este plazo si no hay respuesta por parte de usted, su cuenta será eliminada para reducir nuestra base de datos y dejar espacio a otra persona. Muchas gracias (Normas de los Foros)

Best regards,
Tricornejock

New postby ToysR4grownups » 27 Mar 2015, 17:01

Late in the afternoon of the 27th of March, the TEAM was busy making sure all the final preparations for tomorrows party were ready to go. Whisper was going over the check list, Lori and TJ were counting all the RSVP's to make sure enough food had been bought and Steve was sending out PM's to all the members to remind them of tomorrow. His message read something like this:

Hello Forum Members,

This is a friendly reminder of the party we are having tomorrow in honor of our 6th anniversary. To be held at our home office from 11:00am to 6:00pm. Please come prepared to have lots of fun and bring your families. There will be plenty of good food and games for the children. Don't forget to bring a dish for the dinner and a gift for the person who's name you drew. Please RSVP if you are able to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,
The TEAM

Soon the TEAM would go home and get some rest as tomorrow promised to be a BIG and exciting day.
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 6th Anniversary Celebration

New postby F_steve » 27 Mar 2015, 19:35

Absolutely great idea Lori :dom01winner:

Thank you very much my dear :loove:
Image (●‿●)

"Versuchungen sollte man nachgeben. Wer weiß, ob sie wiederkommen." (Oscar Wilde)
Image Image
F_steve
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Playmalines » 27 Mar 2015, 22:25

Hello LORi ,

This is a fine tribute to all the work and creations and teamwork
you and the team brougth to us -

I love the picturing and the setting a lot

Nutty
Image Image Image
Playmalines
Motived member
Motived member

New postby Majacalady » 27 Mar 2015, 22:37

Lori, This is such a good picture. I love all the Avatars. Since you said you would see us tomorrow does that mean we have more to come?

Am looking forward to tomorrow.

Love, Mom
Image Image
Majacalady
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby TurtleTess » 27 Mar 2015, 23:04

Oh...I know this will be fun and exciting. :jaja: Yeah, we are going to have a party in honor of the forum and it is sure to be a BIG one. :freu girl: I absolutely love this picture. All of you are busy (as usual) and I see the trash can is full so apparently Steve had to rewrite the PM several times before he got it just right. I love the sunlight coming through the window and how you have the forum up on the computer. It makes it look so real and I can't wait for the rest. You have done a very fine job with the avatars as well. Great job. :great:
Thoughtful,
TurtleTess
Image Image
TurtleTess

New postby Fénix » 27 Mar 2015, 23:34

A perfect team... thank you :dom01winner:
Image Image Image
Fénix
Expert Member
Expert Member

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 05:24

Hello Guys and Gals,

Thank you for your nice comments and I am very glad you like it. Yes, there is lots more to come.
I figured it was my turn to make something for the anniversary so sit back and enjoy the party.

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 05:35

Besides the TEAM, Woody was the first to arrive as he had been asked to take all the pictures for the gathering.

It didn't take long for people to start filing in and soon there was a big crowd. Macgayver and HHornblower were chatting together about customizing buildings.

Bububar had volunteered to work the hay wagon and so she brought her beautiful horse and they gave all the children a fun ride.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 05:41

Majacalady and her granddaughter Playmopenguins were talking together and seeming to have a good time. It was such a lovely day.

TJ wanted to work the gift table. Everyone who had sent in an RSVP were to bring a gift for the person whose name they drew. Chevalier had just opened his gift and it was a perfect gift; a medieval knight for his very large collection.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 05:48

He hollered a big "Thank you" to the person who gave it to him.

Woody wanted to be sure to get a good picture of the nice banner that was made for the occasion. He heard that Klickycolonia had it made and sent it as he was not able to come today. He was still on some space mission.

Chtimistef and Jupiter Spitter were enjoying a good game of cards on the porch. They looked quite intent on their game.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 05:54

Lori (ToysR4grownups) and her husband Gordon were talking with George and his wife Fotini. They were having a great time catching up on things.

Rolando had just opened the window to waive at everyone and we all yelled back at him to watch out for the bees. So instead of waiving at all of us he was too busy waiving the bees off. I think he made it back inside without getting stung.

That was sure a close call. It looks like someone else is here too and I almost missed him, said Woody to himself.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:02

Yes, I thought that was him. Rara avis has just flown in. I am sure glad he could make it as he wasn't sure if he could get here in time.

Some of the Greek members were gathered near the front steps. Dennis (Grecobil), Vasiliki and Steve (Retroplaymo) were cutting up and having a good laugh. Someone must have said something funny.

Oh Dear, Zerocal had the children playing a game called "Pin the Tail on the Donkey", and the little boy who was blindfolded was about to pin the tail on Steve. It was quite a comical scene, for the unsuspecting Steve was about to get a new tail. Woody was debating whether or not to warn him.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:13

Before he had a chance to say something, Zerocal called to the boy to stop. That would have been too funny if Steve had gotten poked.

Tokke, who had been with Rolando upstairs came out and announced that he was ok and didn't get stung.

There was a fluttery commotion and so Woody looked back just in time to see Flechia (Kids at Play) land on the roof top. She had just flown in from Fairyland somewhere. Her beautiful purple wings glistening in the sunlight.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:21

F. Steve and Whisper had volunteered to do the pig roast. They were cooking a big pig and two chickens for those who couldn't eat pork. F. Steve was basting the meat to make sure it stayed nice and moist. It sure did look good and when you got closer it smelled even better.

Oh, look who just came in. Devnusom just rode up on his horse. Now the party can really begin. :freu girl:

Nutty (Playmalines) was giving it his best at bobbing for apples and Doc Hollibil was cheering him on. You know Nutty, he never forgets to play.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:27

Pbruckus and Zaroff were chatting while listening to the musicians who were playing some lively music.

Tiermann and Turtle Tess had also volunteered to give the children rides. All the boys seemed to want to ride on Tiermann but the girls preferred Turtle Tess. I am sure they will be tired by the end of the day.

Sdan had just come to the lemon aid table with Karim to get a drink. The two of them were busy discussing interior designing techniques and getting tips from each other.

Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Welcome - Willkommen - Bienvenue - Bienvenudos - Καλωσόρισμα