6th Anniversary Celebration

- Die neue Teilnehmer sollen sich hier bitte erstmal vorstellen, danke.
- New registrants must first here introduce themselves, thank you.
- Les nouveaux inscrits doivent d´abord se présenter ici, merci.
- Aquí usted puede dejar que su presentación por favor, gracias.

Forum rules
Welcome to "Tricornejock.com"
You have 14 days to complete your registration and introduce yourself in this forum section. Beyond this period, without response from you, your account may be deleted to reduce our database and make room for someone else. Thank you.
(Guidelines of forum)

Hallo und herzlich willkommen hier im Forum
Sie haben eine Frist von 14 Tagen, um Ihre Registrierung abzuschließen, bitte stellen Sie sich im diesem Thread kurz vor. Nach Ablauf dieses Zeitraums ohne Antwort von Ihnen kann ihr Konto gelöscht werden, um unsere Datenbank übersichtlich zu halten und um Platz für neue Mitglieder zu schaffen. Vielen Dank. (Forumsregeln des Forums)

Bonjour et bienvenue sur "Tricornejock.com"
Vous disposez d´un délai de 14 jours pour parfaire votre inscription et vous présenter dans cette section du forum. Au delà de ce délai et sans réaction de votre part, votre compte peut être supprimé pour alléger notre base de données et laisser de la place à une autre personne. Merci
(Charte du forum)

Hola y Bienvenido a "Tricornejock.com"
Usted tiene 14 días para completar su registro y preséntarse en esta sección. Más allá de este plazo si no hay respuesta por parte de usted, su cuenta será eliminada para reducir nuestra base de datos y dejar espacio a otra persona. Muchas gracias (Normas de los Foros)

Best regards,
Tricornejock

Re: 6th Anniversary Celebration

New postby ToysR4grownups » 29 Mar 2015, 03:22

Hello Everyone,

I had to cut my response short earlier today as we had to leave for a meeting and I was gone all day. I had wanted to comment on some of your post but lacked the time earlier, so I will do it now.

@ Steve: I figured you would get a good laugh out of your close call. I hope you didn't mind that I picked your character to play a joke on. :kicher:

@ Devnusom: I am glad you liked your avatar, it is not exact but I didn't have the parts for that. I wish I could fill you plate, maybe one day in real life we can meet and will have dinner together. Very nice picture and impressive group of people.

@ TJ: It was my pleasure to be able to do something and thank you for your nice comment. The idea came to me a week ago Friday as I was laying awake in bed to sick to sleep. So the next morning I began to work on it. I totally enjoyed putting it all together and thinking of all of you as I was making your figures and deciding where you would go.

@ Sdan: I am glad you were able to make it. Thanks for your comment.

@ Guillaume: Thank you for both of your comments. They always mean a lot. I am so glad to hear you liked it. Your hat is very hard to duplicate. :hysterisch: But I did my best without painting it as it is the only one I have. I appreciate you for saying what I could not. It is discouraging sometimes when you do something really big and very few appreciate your work. This seems to be happening more often than not. This is a very special forum and it takes all of us to keep it that way and participate. Not just with pictures but with words. I know all of the member would like to hear comments on their posts.

@ Fenix: Thank you for taking the time to comment.

@ Thomas: You said it; "one heart one family one passion = Tricornejock". That is so true and I am very glad to be a part of this special place. Thank you for commenting.

@ Tessa: Thank you my dear and I am glad I could surprise you. It was actually Gordon's idea to put you and Tiermann in the story with the kids.

@ Mom: Thank you for your nice words. It was a lot of klickies and I can't even use my desk right now for all of the parts. Now I am afraid that I can't figure out how they all go back. I like the hornet nest too. It is something I have always wanted to make. Yes, it did take quite a while to make all of this, 5 full days. Two of which were editing. But I think it was worth it.

@ George: You have captured it all my friend and seemed to see every detail. I am so glad I could give you a good laugh. I enjoyed reading your comments very much. Thank you.

@ Nutty: Thank you so much for your heart felt comments. It is good to know you enjoyed this little story and felt the underling theme and meaning behind it. I am also glad to know you like apples. It was the perfect place to put your avatar.

Thanks again for all of your beautiful words.

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Tricornejock » 29 Mar 2015, 06:50

Hello and good morning to all members,

this comment to say that I permised me yesterday to do creating a new banner for the top of our forum. This image is sure one of my favorite, too if all other shows a lot of details, makes me happy, shows emotions and/or are full of ideas and are too really well made.

This image show me a dinner, I like very much to do see a klickies at the dinner, no mater if knights, arabers or any else theme, just quiet together by do eating, do reading, do exchange, finaly just take a good time and celebrate. I like the long country-style table where everyone can take a place on the simple long bench and where there is no place more important than a other, just be together around a same passion. Too because all customized klickies shows us a real view of community, a diversity, a creativity and in some way that each of us have a very personal originality. This image shows a mix of simplicity of presence by each members and the abundance made for all who want take a place (for this day particulary but not only), no mater the language, the country, the job, the family position, the motivations to do collecting a Playmobil toys.

To do show too my reconizing to Lori who take so much time for the forum and her very good competences in many ways, not only the abbility of dialogue, do remember to the great members who do not more share our passion, do learn a lot, do making a nice dioramas and do show us a very professional photos. This photo shows us exactly the spirit and the meanings base I had by starting to do create our forum 6 years ago. This are some of the reasons why I decided yesterday to do choice this image for the TOP of our forum. Like I did it for Andreas and because I´ve here the possibilty to do it without any constraint, it´s naturaly that I place this ground image made by Lori at the top for all of us. I hope that´s ok.

Wish you all a nice sunday and a very big thank again to Lori (& family). Enjoy this forum! :birrita:

Very friendly,
TJ
Tricornejock
Founder / Administrator

New postby Retroplaymo » 29 Mar 2015, 07:44

Hi Lori!

ToysR4grownups wrote:@ Steve: I figured you would get a good laugh out of your close call. I hope you didn't mind that I picked your character to play a joke on. :kicher:

No problem my dear....I like it for good!!! :wink:

And as dear Philippe said...

Tricornejock wrote: ....This photo shows us exactly the spirit and the meanings base I had by starting to do create our forum 6 years ago...

So....don't worry my dear!!!! :dom01winner:

Your friend
Steve :mx54:
Retroplaymo
Master
Master

New postby Macgayvercustom » 29 Mar 2015, 08:48

yes I was here from the very beginning

those are very sweet pictures , thank you

Congratz to the Forum and everyone who is keeping it here alive

all the best

Michael
Macgayver
Macgayvercustom
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby Devnusom » 29 Mar 2015, 09:20

Dear Lori,

no problem a full dish make me always happy ! :kicher:

Yes, I hope so too. :jaja:

Until then farewell.

Friendly yours

gez. DEVNUSOM aka the black knight
GOTT spielt in meinem Leben keine Rolle - er führt Regie.
Owlland Saga viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8793
Image Image Image
Devnusom
Master
Master

New postby Chevalier » 29 Mar 2015, 11:12

Confratulations to all of us who are member of this nice and international forum!

And thank you to Philipp and all members of the staff for their great and important work. And also a special "Thank you" to Lori for the amazing little story :-) :dom01winner:
Image Image Image
Gott ist nicht tot, er versucht sich nur an einem weniger ehrgeizigem Projekt.
Dieu n'est pas mort, il travaille seulement sur un projet moins ambitieux.
God is not dead, he works only on a less ambitious project.

Ich bin ein PLAYMOBILSAMMLER!
Chevalier
Master
Master

New postby Tiermann » 29 Mar 2015, 17:22

Happy 6th Birthday to a Wonderful Forum! Thanks to Philipp and all the mod staff over the years for creating such a fun place on the internet for Playmobil fans. I've never visited the site where I did not find something to fill me with wonder and admiration!
Image Image Image
Tiermann
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby Kids at Play » 29 Mar 2015, 18:12

Happy Birthday to the Forum! (and Such a Wonderful Forum it is!!!!!!)

Mom your story is quite amazing, and it was fun helping you pop off klickies heads so that you can create these Great avatars. :icon_biggrin:
It has been wonderful to be apart of such a Great group of people that have the same passion as you, even though mine is a little more girly. :tanz girl:
Thanks to all the Staff for there hard work, making this place a great place to go. :worshippy: And may it always stay that way for years to come.

(I am honored to have been able to light the candles) :kicher:

Flechia
Image Image Image
Click on my banner to see...

Kids at Play
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby Vasiliki106 » 29 Mar 2015, 19:10

Hello all!
What a wonderful party we have here!!! :freu girl 2:
I feel so bad for mishing it from it beginning!
Thanks to Lori for bringing my avatar in!!!
Dear friend, Thank you so much!! :loove:
You have done excellent on our avatars and your stories!
As always fantastic photos!!! :worshippy:

Happy anniversary to our forum :cadeau:
and wishing many more years to come... :great:

Friendly, Vasiliki
I love Playmobil

Image Image Image
Vasiliki106
Motived member
Motived member

New postby Klickycolonia » 29 Mar 2015, 21:45

CONGRATULATION TO ALL MEMBER FOR THIS GREAT SIX YEARS...AND ESPECIALLY TO OUR PRESIDENT PHIL.
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD SUPPORT.
TO THE NEXT YEARS.

GREETINGS.

CHRIS
Image Image Image ... in 1975 it just clicked!

For more customs use: http://www.cb-3.com/sites/playmo.htm
Klickycolonia
Expert Member
Expert Member

New postby Playmovictorian » 29 Mar 2015, 22:11

Oh Lori :knuddel02:

This is just wonderful and put together to perfection :klatsch02:

I worked the entire week-end like a lunatic at the hotel and did not even realised it was the forums birthday.

I love not only all the wonderful little détails of the celebration and the presence of all the avatars of our dear Friends :klatsch02:

It is joyful, happy and such a wonderful message of Friendship !

I just could not believe that you succeeded in introducing my Garfield avatar in the scènes but I got quite bored with my original avatar which dated back to 2009 and I have always loved the relaxed and quite cheeky attitude of Garfield :heh:

TJ can be proud of such a great Team and a forum which is still synonymous with talent & creativity after 6 years !

Long live TJ and God bless you all dear Friends :mx54:
Image Image Image

Là, tout n'est qu'ordre et beauté, luxe, calme et volupté. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.
Playmovictorian
Master
Master

New postby ToysR4grownups » 31 Mar 2015, 03:25

Hello Everyone,

So nice to read some additional comments and know that you all enjoyed the party. I had a wonderful time. Just wish it would have been for real.

@ TJ: You honor me with your words and for choosing this picture for the banner of the forum. I couldn't be more pleased and humbled by your actions.
I thank you so much for this and your words are so true. It is a perfect picture of the feel and meaning behind this wonderful forum that I love so much.

@ Steve: Thank you my friend. You are a good sport.

@ Michael: Thank you for your comments.

@ Vasiliki: You are very welcome.

@ Karim: I had figured you were working, but I am glad you were able to see it now and celebrate with us. At least your avatar got to join in on the fun. :kicher:
I probably had more fun doing your avatar than anyone else. It brought such a smile to my face when I put him on the table. I can just picture Garfield doing that.
So glad you enjoy it.

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Zerocal » 31 Mar 2015, 14:14

Parabéns aos amigos do Fórum por mais um aniversário!
A historinha está lindíssima, Lori -- até a maquiagem do meu avatar está mais bonita!

Congratulations to all friends of this Forum!
The story is amazing, Lori... even the make up of my avatar's face is more beautiful!
Image Image Image
Zerocal
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby ToysR4grownups » 31 Mar 2015, 16:21

Hello Zerocal,

Thank you for your comment and I am so glad you enjoyed the little story. I didn't have your exact face so I had to improvise.
Good to know you approved. :icon_biggrin:

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Pbruckus » 31 Mar 2015, 17:43

Hello Lori!

Wow, I'm really at a loss for words! This diorama/story is truly the best anniversary gift to the forum and all it's members!
I was so happy to see my avatar in such a fantastic display.

Thanks again Lori, and congratulations to Tricornejock and all the forums members!

Friendly

Sigve
Image Image
Pbruckus
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome - Willkommen - Bienvenue - Bienvenudos - Καλωσόρισμα