6th Anniversary Celebration

- Die neue Teilnehmer sollen sich hier bitte erstmal vorstellen, danke.
- New registrants must first here introduce themselves, thank you.
- Les nouveaux inscrits doivent d´abord se présenter ici, merci.
- Aquí usted puede dejar que su presentación por favor, gracias.

Forum rules
Welcome to "Tricornejock.com"
You have 14 days to complete your registration and introduce yourself in this forum section. Beyond this period, without response from you, your account may be deleted to reduce our database and make room for someone else. Thank you.
(Guidelines of forum)

Hallo und herzlich willkommen hier im Forum
Sie haben eine Frist von 14 Tagen, um Ihre Registrierung abzuschließen, bitte stellen Sie sich im diesem Thread kurz vor. Nach Ablauf dieses Zeitraums ohne Antwort von Ihnen kann ihr Konto gelöscht werden, um unsere Datenbank übersichtlich zu halten und um Platz für neue Mitglieder zu schaffen. Vielen Dank. (Forumsregeln des Forums)

Bonjour et bienvenue sur "Tricornejock.com"
Vous disposez d´un délai de 14 jours pour parfaire votre inscription et vous présenter dans cette section du forum. Au delà de ce délai et sans réaction de votre part, votre compte peut être supprimé pour alléger notre base de données et laisser de la place à une autre personne. Merci
(Charte du forum)

Hola y Bienvenido a "Tricornejock.com"
Usted tiene 14 días para completar su registro y preséntarse en esta sección. Más allá de este plazo si no hay respuesta por parte de usted, su cuenta será eliminada para reducir nuestra base de datos y dejar espacio a otra persona. Muchas gracias (Normas de los Foros)

Best regards,
Tricornejock

Re: 6th Anniversary Celebration

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:41

As Woody walked up the hill to get a picture of the whole group, he couldn't help but feel the warmth and friendship that brought all these people together from all parts of the world. What a special forum to be a part of and participate in. A place where you can share your passion and ideas with others who feel the same way as you do. It was a beautiful scene and he was glad to be able to capture it on film.

The food was about ready and Flechia (Kids at Play) was asked to come down and light the candles. Soon everyone would be eating and Woody didn't want to miss that. The pictures would have to wait.

The End
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 06:50

Hello Everyone,

I hope you enjoy this little story in honor of our anniversary. Please don't feel offended if you don't see your avatar. I couldn't make all of them as I don't have enough parts. For some avatars I didn't have the right parts to create them or your picture is too small to tell what you are wearing or your avatar is too unique to duplicate. In any case all of our members are special and the forum is what it is because of all of you. Thank you for coming back again and again and may we all enjoy this next year with new ideas and creativity.

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Retroplaymo » 28 Mar 2015, 07:33

Hi Lori!

WOOOW........This it was a very big surprise for me.... :icon_shocked:

Your anniversary story was.....FANTASTIC.....
Everything was perfect....photos,story,customs.....simple....perfect!!!!!
Congratulations for your idea my dear...it was very nice!!! :clap: :worshippy: :respekt:

Happy 6th Anniversary!!!!

Friendly
Steve :mx54:

P.S.

I wonder.....How could be someone with with a tail? Image Image
Retroplaymo
Master
Master

New postby Devnusom » 28 Mar 2015, 07:42

Dear Lori,

what a wonderful surprise and so beautifully well made !!! :respekt:

I like my Avatar near the meal - ready to eat.

Thanks absolutely for making this and of course sharing your work with us all !!! :worshippy:

My thanks to the whole moderation team and especially Philippe too, because without you we haven't ever meet.

I wish us all a lot of more anniversary celebrations of Tricornejock forum. :jaja:

And to give just my credits the whole army and servants of Schreckenstein send their greetings in the name of count Bodo and his family. :freu girl 2:

But now stop talking about eating: here is my dish, please fill it ! :pfeif:

Friendly yours

gez. DEVNUSOM aka the black knight
GOTT spielt in meinem Leben keine Rolle - er führt Regie.
Owlland Saga viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8793
Image Image Image
Devnusom
Master
Master

New postby Tricornejock » 28 Mar 2015, 08:44

Hello Lori,

I can´t thank you enough for do opening this topic. The photos are all wonderful and the view of all avatars is really funny.

THANK YOU LORI
and
a happy birthday to all members of the forum

Friendly,
TJ
Tricornejock
Founder / Administrator

New postby Sdan » 28 Mar 2015, 10:03

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL :dom01winner: :klatsch02:

Everyone comes to party!!! Great!!! Happy anniversary :cadeau:

and very nice diorama, lovely ideas and details, and customs!!! :worshippy:
Image Image Image Image Image

Visit my Bistro de Paris
Sdan
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby Zaroff » 28 Mar 2015, 10:49

Hello dear Lori, hello team, hello to you all,

what an extraordinary story and idea. Congratulations Lori, you have done beautiful pictures for this nice story. :respekt:
It's a pleasure to see our small avatar to this party.Your diorama is full of details, it's a pleasure to look at it.
You are really a pillar of this forum, we have four strong pillars in our moderation Team, who all do an enormous and fabulous work. Thank a lot for what you do for us. :worshippy:

As usual, I wish a long life to our forum. :loove:

and of course...
Happy birthday Tricornejock.com

A nice day to all of you.

Friendly
Guillaume
Image Image Image

Zaroff
Master
Master

New postby Fénix » 28 Mar 2015, 11:48

Very unique and wonderful Lori. :dom01winner:

Today is a special day congratulation to all forum members and to all this wonderful team.

:loove:
Happy birthday Tricornejock.com
:loove:

Friendly,
Fénix
Image Image Image
Fénix
Expert Member
Expert Member

New postby ToysR4grownups » 28 Mar 2015, 13:40

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad you have enjoyed this little story. It was a lot of fun to make. Thank you for your kind comments and I too wish for many more years of this wonderful forum.

I want to thank Flechia and especially my husband for the endless amount of klickies that they took apart for me. (I can't ever seem to get them apart). They were a lot of
help and now I have a huge mess to clean up. :kicher: Maybe I will leave all of you as you are and our girls can play with all the avatars. :icon_biggrin:

Have a wonderful day and Long live our forum.

Friendly,
Lori
Image Image Image
ToysR4grownups
Administrator
Administrator

New postby Tokke » 28 Mar 2015, 13:52

Hello Lori

what a wonderful initiative :dom01winner:
stunning pictures and a nice story to celebrate the anniversary of this wonderful forum

one heart one family one passion = Tricornejock :worshippy: :respekt: :great:

Thomas
Image Image Image
Tokke
Motived member
Motived member

New postby TurtleTess » 28 Mar 2015, 15:01

Oh Lori...this story is so adorable. I absolutely love it. :klatsch02: And it was a nice surprise seeing my avatar. :icon_shocked: You told me you weren't going to use it, so I was thrilled to see you had included it in the story. I enjoyed giving all the kids a ride. :jaja: You know me and kids. We sure had a wonderful time.

It was so nice all of us on the forum having a party to celebrate the anniversary of :cadeau: Tricornejock. :cadeau:

Happy Birthday, forum.
Thoughtful,
TurtleTess
Image Image
TurtleTess

New postby Majacalady » 28 Mar 2015, 15:45

Lori, What a nice 6th Anniversary :cadeau: for the forum. I enjoyed the story so much. I was so amazed at all the avatars that you did. I cannot imagine how many klickies you had to have to do them all. They looked so great and I really like looking at them and putting names with them. The pictures were so good and all the details and fun things you added. The hornets nest was really neat looking. This was a very special and thoughtful story for the forum and I am sure it took you many hours to do plus all the editing. Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.

:cadeau: HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY Tricornejock.com :cadeau:

Grace and Peace,
Majacalady
Image Image
Majacalady
Member assiduous
Member assiduous

New postby Georgeag1972 » 28 Mar 2015, 20:37

Hello Lori.

I'm impressed with all these things you have done here!! :klatsch02: That was really a great idea! You have done excellent job with the avatars of the members and the story is amazing with very funny scenes! I laughed so much. You could let the little kid to pin the tail of Steve. :kicher: What can I say for Bert? That guy is always lucky!!
I laughed also when I saw the picture with Sdan and Karim!! Karim's avatar looks so funny there on the table!! Devnusom's entrance in the party is very impressive but he looks hungry!! I hope he will let some food for the rest of us! Turtle Tess and Tim have difficult job!! The kids will never stop to play with them. Please give them extra food, they deserve this. I want to play with Nutty! He is a great guy!! Zaroff looks so serious. I think he needs a drink. You can see how he looks at the table with the drinks!! :heh: I think F-Steve needs also a beer!! Dear Whisper, bring him something. He looks so thirsty next to the fire! Woody took amazing pictures, congratulations pal! I'm so happy I met my good friend Gordon. It doesn't matter he is from South. He always does strange things! :baeh: I liked also the team's office. It is good we can see how the team is working. After all they are doing excellent job! Well, it is a great party and I'm happy to be here with all of you. Happy 6th anniversary of the forum!! Everyday is a party here and we thank TJ for everything he is doing for us!! :worshippy: See you guys!!

Friendly George.
Image Image Image
Georgeag1972

New postby Playmalines » 28 Mar 2015, 21:47

Hello Lori,

This is more than a tribute to our beloved forum - this bringing the foRum to the next level ( whatever that is :wink: )
It seems that you enjoyed making this amazing setting and it shows how important the forum and
its members and your family is for you - You truly brought us all together on a spot which ( ill suppose' ) all
of us would love to be for a long long long time - gathered with our beloved playmobil friends and our toys :klatsch02:

IT is only six years - but Tricornejock feels as a place where 1000 of years of History and passion and friendship
are gathered - So - Up to the next 600 years and hopefully our grand-grand-grand grand after children can make
again SUCH beautiful DiORAMA -

Thank you :worshippy: :worshippy:

Nutty Playmalines ( and yes I'll still play and i love apples :heh: )
Image Image Image
Playmalines
Motived member
Motived member

New postby Zaroff » 28 Mar 2015, 22:10

Hello,

I just come to look at the pictures again, it's a real pleasure.
I missed some details this morning, the first one with the wanted poster, and some other things. :dom01winner:
Well done Lori, and once again thank a lot. :worshippy:

But I can not resist adding this, why does there's so few comments? More than hundred view, but only 11 comments with 3 from the Team,
Sometime I asked me if it's so complicated to post a comment, to say thank you for what you have done... :heh:
Lori have done a special and beautiful diorama for the birthday of the forum, I think that she deserves some thanks.

Well, Lori, an enormous thank for all those who don't have written a comment.

Friendly
Guillaume
Image Image Image

Zaroff
Master
Master

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome - Willkommen - Bienvenue - Bienvenudos - Καλωσόρισμα